Monday, March 15, 2010

Work

If you've spent any time around me the past couple of weeks you would know I am getting increasingly frustrated in my job. Really, really frustrated. Like, ready to quit and every day is miserable frustrated.

So the question is . . .

What am I supposed to do with this frustration?

After I vent, of course, I pray. Are there still lessons God wants me to learn in this situation?

Is it time to explore other employment options? It certainly sounds appealing, but the practical considerations soon weigh in - yes I could take a pay cut, but I have to have health insurance, and we are moving in five months, what could I find to do for such a short time . . . and on and on it goes.

I know there are many people looking for work right now, and all work is a blessing.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate your prayers for sanity, patience, and discernment.

And if you have any thoughts on alternative employment I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. Hang on, baby girl. Just think how awesome it will be when you get to retire!! Praying for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you are starting to feel the effects of being a short-timer where you are now. A short-timer in the sense that you are out soon! You have another plan! And YaY for that! Emotionally, you are ready to go. But you can make these next few months. I'm sure of it. Take Care

    ReplyDelete