Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Miss Me?

For those of you who missed me, I'm back now. We took a weekend trip to Cincinnati to see some dear friends! We had a wonderful, refreshing weekend and enjoyed reconnecting. It was so nice to get away for a short while and spend time with those we love. Jenn and I have been friends since high school; we've been through lots of ups and downs already and I can't wait to see where the next chapter of our friendship takes us. And Jenn is a great photographer with a really cool camera (I admit, I am jealous). She took some adorable photos for us.

Our weekend, in pictures:

Amazing breakfast at a neighborhood cafe
IMG_0606

Tiramisu French Toast = little taste of heaven
IMG_0607

Our delightful hosts
IMG_0603

We took all five dogs to the part for a long walk, then family photos, yay!
IMG_0658

Their husky girls, who were nice enough to host our boys, too!
IMG_0677

My sweetheart
IMG_0651

Zeke
IMG_0682

Nick
IMG_0684

Huck
IMG_0701

Out to dinner at The Rookwood
IMG_0712

My Jenn! Thanks for a lovely weekend!
IMG_0726

6 comments:

  1. Maybe you can take up photography when you RETIRE!1 Can't wait to see the photos. Hi Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing you!! I think the problem with the pictures is that the file size is too large! I import mine from the camera into iPhoto and then export them into a folder on my desktop, butmake the file size smaller (by pixels -probably max 900). Do you have a program you can do this on your computer? If not, I'll try to find time to get the ones you want to put on the blog in a smaller format and email them to you!

    I DO miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...having one of those it's a small world moments...did your friend Jenn ever record with Creative Trust Management? I think she was on the same label as Jake's old band?! I personally never met her, but I've heard about her and heard her music...she's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like y'all had fun!! I love the haircut Kathryn! I need to come visit soon. Maybe this month or May?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Little McD . . . yes, she's the Jenn of Creative Trust. Not only is she a talented photographer, she has major music skills. :) I love to listen to her sing and so glad I had a chance to hear her Sunday! Jenn, you're awesome.

    Steph . . . haha I am getting comments on the cute haircut but it is the same one I've had for about 18 months. I guess I've finally learned to style it properly. Come see us anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'M having a small world moment! Little McD...are you married to Jake? Those were great times with CTW! Wish I could have known you while I lived in Nashville, but I'm glad you and K have each other :) Your boys are too precious...so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete