Monday, March 8, 2010

Apparently, I'm a Beautiful Blogger



Thanks, Amber, for the lovely award. My first one; I'm so proud!

Here’s how it works:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.

(I'm knocking this 7 rule down to 5. Too tired to think of any more.)

5 Things About Me:
1. I love to bake. I'm currently perfecting my sandwich bread recipe.
2. I love to read. A lot. I've already read about 15 books this year.
3. I am tired. Really, really tired.
4. I am excited to be quitting my job in just 5 months + 1 week.
5. I look forward to being home during the day. I love to run my little household.

Bloggers I Nominate:
1. Mmm We're Better Together
2. Life with the Lackey's
3. By the Fireside
4. The Richies Three
5. Faith Murphy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can come up with a few more things about Abba's Girl!
    1. She is the best cookie baker I know.
    2. She loves shoes and purses and has since she was a tiny girl.
    3. She doesn't like to get her hands dirty.
    4. She is an awesome listener.
    5. She loves a great deal and is good at finding them.
    6. She has an incredible sense of justice.
    7. She is the most perfect daughter ever :)

    ReplyDelete