Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Remember

I think about Noel every. single. day.

This may sound strange, but I don't dream about what Noel's life would have been like. I believe every life is a complete life. Just because our baby's life was much shorter than we ever wanted, Noel's life is complete. This is exactly what God planned. Even if I don't understand it. I don't have to understand something to be able to accept it as truth.

But I miss my baby every. single. day.

I find myself longing for heaven in a way I never have before. It's not that I don't want to live a long and full life, because I do. I look forward to finding out what the Lord has planned for us. But I am so glad that at the end of this life on earth, heaven is waiting. Because only then will life really be complete.

________________________________


On a somewhat related note, fellow-blogger Melissa's post really resonated with me today. You can check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I miss our baby Noel, too. And I think about Noel everyday. I also think about my baby girl who is all grown up and pray God's care and comfort for her. You're learning this already, but it hurts a mom's heart when her child is hurting and there isn't anything she can do. But, I love you very much! Melissa's post struck home with me, too. I struggle so with self-sufficiency - I'm sorry, that is probably where you learned it :)

    ReplyDelete