Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Work, Updated

Work is fine, I guess. I can stick it out another four to five months. Patience has never been one of my strong points. I still have lots of learning to do in this area.

In the meantime, I came into work Tuesday and this was my Dilbert tear-off calendar for the day:
Wally's keynote speech: The source of all unhappiness is other people. The sooner you learn to think of other people as noisy furniture the sooner you will be happy.
Heckler: That's the stupidest advice I've ever heard!
Wally: Hey, it's a talking ottoman! Hee-hee!

On a more serious note, I'm meditating over these verses:

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you.

Psalm 27:13-14
I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment