Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ideas?

I have picked out my graduation present. No, I'm not the one graduating from school - I'm graduating from being the breadwinner! And for that, we decided I deserve a prize. :)



Isn't it beautiful? I love Lisa Leonard's jewelry. You can check out more of her designs here.

This necklace n is a custom piece, so I am trying to decide what I want written on it! I want a word or phrase that symbolizes our family and faith - suggestions? Considering "faithful" or "cherish" . . . other ideas? Help, please!

6 comments:

  1. I'm always keeping one eye out for jewlrey that says "believe". That's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like it. I don't have any ideas but The Vintage Pearl on etsy might have some good idea. Plus, I really like their necklaces too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, I am keeping up with you on your blog, hope you don't mind.

    How about "perseverance"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devotion, Abide, Gratitude, Resolute, Shine, Honor, Steadfast, Delight, or Endure? (Or variation: Devoted)

    ReplyDelete