Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Just a quick post to let you know everything is going well. I feel great, other than being tired and making frequent trips to the ladies room! I am enjoying squeezing an afternoon nap into my schedule a few times a week. I've never been much of a napper so this is an indulgence.

I went to the doctor's office twice last week for bloodwork. My hormone levels are great - quite a bit higher than average for this point in the pregnancy. The nurse said maybe my dates are a little off, but I KNOW they are right (yay for charting). My first real prenatal appointment is July 2. I'm assuming there's only one baby in there . . . estimating my due date to be February 23 or 24.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe there are two of them in there! Wouldn't that be awesome, two for the price of one :) You know Pap Paw dreamed I was having triplets when I was expecting you. Maybe he was just off a generation. :)

    ReplyDelete