Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Essentials . . . Wardrobe

I know you have those same pieces in your closet that you go to over and over. My basics have to be comfortable and stay looking fresh all day. Here's what I find myself relying on. What are your go-to items?

Solid color camis from Old Navy


A great denim blazer


Cute cardigans


I love these LL Bean shirts - they come out of the dryer looking starched! These are the only true no-iron shirts I have found. I love them. They stay looking fresh all day.


The perfect pair of skinny jeans. I tried expensive ones with no luck. Mine were $15 at Marshalls and I love them.


Comfortable and cool knit dresses


To add pizazz . . . a great purse


And to finish off the outfit, the perfect pair of shoes

2 comments:

  1. Oh, to be skinny enough to wear skinny jeans. But, I'm working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're always very fashionable and put together!

    ReplyDelete