Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Only nine and a half weeks to go . . .

. . . until we move, ahh!

It is starting to sink in - how much I have to do before then.
- Find a house to rent
- Resign from work
- Clean out office and train new person, if hired by then
- Visit a few landmarks in our current town that we've been meaning to get to
- Host several parties/dinners for friends so we can visit one more time
- Collect books I've loaned out to folks (if you borrowed one of my books, please return!)
- Reserve moving van
- Line up friends/movers to help (any volunteers? pretty please?)
- Pack. A. Lot. Of. Stuff. (note: give away some stuff)
- Boring but necessary things like clean, shut off utilities, turn on utilities, change address
- Okay, you get the idea!

For now, I am collecting boxes - if you have any to donate just let me know . . .

1 comment:

  1. Nine and a half weeks !?! WoW!! I can't believe it's almost here! Imagine how YOU feel~ Right?! I'm sure we'll get together one more time, but still, want to wish you both the best best best new life in your new place. My thoughts and best wishes are with you...

    ReplyDelete