Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April Date Night

Mono didn't stop me from enjoying our April date night. Although we did go before I had an official diagnosis. Anyways, April date night was to the opera! Neither of us had been to the opera before and we loved it. Hurray for opera, I see more of these in our future! I enjoyed getting dressed up and having a night out on the town. I did not see any furs, but I did see one pair of opera glasses. :)

And a mono update . . . thanks for all your suggestions. I especially like the tropical vacation idea! I am trying to be a good girl and rest, but I have to do at least a few productive things every day. Today I addressed the Gent's graduation invitations, and I plan to make some chicken corn chowder and brush the dogs. And get my hubby to help me with a little house cleaning. I hate having a dirty house. Especially since I am here all day looking at it! I'll let him do the hard part of floors and bathrooms. I'll just wipe up the kitchen and do a little dusting. Having a clean house will make me feel better, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment