Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Belated: Happy Birthday to Me

My birthday was last weekend. Mom and Dad were here Saturday and we celebrated by going out to breakfast and then opening fun presents, including some super-fun earrings. I am big into accessories until I can fit back into all my old clothes. Sunday the Gent and I went to church (Annie slept through the service, yay), then I took a nap, and then we went out for Mexican. I enjoyed my first margarita in ten months. Of course Annie decided she was hungry right when our food arrived, so we had our first public breastfeeding session. This nursing cover comes in handy, I don't think we flashed anyone. :)

bday

mom

margarita

nursing

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, pretty Mama! Enjoy your accessories now...only a couple more months till Annie will be yanking those pretty necklaces/earrings/bracelets right off. :) Nail polish, stud earrings and my wedding rings are about as accessorized as I get these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy (belated) birthday, indeed! (feel terrible that i didn't know about it... although i guess we've never exchanged that info, huh? :) glad to see you had a great time... wait, did you say you were at church sunday? our church? HOW DID I MISS YOU???

    (some friend i am.)

    ReplyDelete