Thursday, March 24, 2011

Annie's Adventures

Baby-wearing Daddy. Annie loves to be "worn" in her sling or the moby wrap. If she is fussing, put her in one of those, walk around for five minutes, and she'll be snoozing away. She also likes to be in it while she is awake, and it makes it a lot easier for Mama and Daddy to do things like answer email and feed the dogs.
sling

Baby-wearing Mama
moby good

First bottle (at least the first one was breastmilk!) - Annie wonders "what am I supposed to do with this thing?"
first bottle

"Well, I don't like it, but you keep telling me I have to grow, so I'll try."
bottle

Tummy time! Check out my baby girl's head control. At two weeks old she could hold her head up for about 30 seconds. And another cute outfit, courtesy of Uncle Adam and Aunt Lindsay.
tummy time

First trip to our Happy Place!
our fave place

Poppa
poppa

Honey
Honey snuggle

Mama Rita
MMR

Papa Gene
PPG

No comments:

Post a Comment