Friday, March 8, 2013

Room Updates

Honey and I have been looking for a small dresser for JJ's room that would fit between the windows and also serve as a nightstand. Could not find one, so we bought a four drawer dresser instead. The Gent cut off the bottom drawer and now it is the perfect size! It is painted white but the drawer fronts are a very pale blue.
IMG_1511

We also found JJ a little bookshelf for his toy corner. I needed something that wouldn't block the air vent and this one with the open back is perfect. And it was on clearance at the same resale store where I bought the dresser. Yay for bargains!
IMG_1512

This new ottoman for the family room is an early birthday present from Mom and Dad. The two cube ones I had (from Target) were not good quality and they were coming apart. This one is from Overstock and it looks great in the space.
IMG_1514

And I was forced into a new dining room rug last fall. Huck had an upset tummy one day and my seagrass rug never recovered. I don't think I ever posted any pictures, so here you go. Another Overstock purchase--I think all my rugs are from there now!
IMG_1515

IMG_1516

No comments:

Post a Comment