Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Peanut in 4D

BABY 4D PICS_0008 edit 1

It took three tries before she finally let us see her face. We tried two weeks ago and she had her hand in front of her face and was not interested in moving it. This morning she was facing my spine. We got her to turn around but the cord was in her face. So I went to see the doctor (all is well) and then went back to ultrasound one more time. And she finally cooperated, yay! My thanks to the very patient ultrasound tech! I also have some cute video of her yawning and waving her arms around, but it is in a format that I can't figure out how to post. You'll just have to take my word on her cuteness.

For comparison, here is Annie's 4D ultrasound. Think they will look alike?
scan0001 edit

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on this little girl! And, yes, she does look like Annie!

    ReplyDelete