Friday, February 1, 2013

Playroom Updates

You can see what the playroom used to look like by clicking here.

We rearranged furniture in this room to better suit the way Annie and JJ play. I had to lose my craft table. Last night I had my sewing machine set up on the kid table and I definitely missed the space! Oh, well. Sacrifices I make for my children. Annie and JJ like to play with their kitchen and I love the way it is set up now. I made labels for the colored bins that hold smaller toys. The labels have a picture of what goes inside, along with the word. If you look at our family rules hanging above the toy kitchen, you'll see we are currently working on being polite and being neat. We are spending lots of time in our "new" playroom!

IMG_1056

IMG_1057

IMG_1058

IMG_1060

No comments:

Post a Comment