Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Annie: Twenty-three Months

IMG_1055

IMG_1047

IMG_1042

IMG_1037

IMG_1035

Only one more of these monthly updates to go and we'll be celebrating her birthday! This month Annie has been expressing her will more and more. I'm trying to let her make choices when she can. She picks out her shoes in the morning, and I give her a choice between two outfits. She likes being the big sister and she wants to be like Mama, so I'm trying to use those wishes in my favor. She loves, loves, loves her dolls and has started picking out one to share nap time with. The morning nap was going to go away once and for all this week, but both kids (and me) got sick so that's been pushed to next week. After we get a good afternoon nap routine in place, I'm going to put the toddler rail up on her crib. Then around her birthday we plan to move her to her big-girl room (which is almost finished, I just have some art work to hang and I need to make a new lampshade). So exciting! And in other big news this month, I think Annie is finally big enough for size four diapers. She's wearing 12-18 month clothes now but will be in 18-24 month sizes by spring. She's little but she's feisty--watch out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment