Friday, January 11, 2013

Peanut: Five Months

IMG_0839

IMG_0842

And we're already past the halfway point, yikes. Now that I am past the morning sickness, have had a month to just enjoy the idea of being pregnant, and know that we're having a little girl (!!!), I'm turning my attention to actually getting ready for baby to arrive. I started a registry on Amazon and at Target, because some of Annie's things are worn out and a few I would just like to upgrade. They make such adorable things for little girls, I can't resist! I am also making plans to freshen up the nursery. It will stay mostly the same, but new rug, new chair, new artwork and accessories. I'm meeting with a doula the end of the month, and I've started looking for a new photographer. (I loved Annie's baby photographer, but since we've moved I need to find someone local.) What else am I forgetting? Really, some more newborn diapers and we'll be set. Baby will be nursing and we have an infant car seat. So whatever I'm forgetting we can live without. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back - I have missed the updates on your little sweet family. CONGRATULATIONS! on that little baby girl peanut! You are truly blessed and that little one has no idea how lucky she is that God gave her to you.

    Love and misses - Samantha

    ReplyDelete