Friday, May 11, 2012

The Little Things

Some little things that made me happy this week . . .

Monday
A new waltz I learned on the piano
Beautiful hydrangeas blooming in our front yard
A great dogsitter

Tuesday
Fresh baked bread
My mom who is so generous with babysitting

Wednesday
A long phone call with a dear friend and pictures of her sweet baby boy
Pretty new lingerie
A quiet afternoon with a book and chocolate-covered pomegranate seeds

Thursday
A cool(er) morning for our walk
A sick baby (not that she’s sick, but that I can give her what she wants to feel better—extra cuddles and nursing)

Friday
I did yoga and my Bible study every morning this week!
Looking forward to . . .
Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Dinner with new friends

What put a smile on your face this week?

1 comment:

  1. What puts a smile on my face?

    My precious Annie, I could just eat her up!

    All my family being well. Hope you are all feeling better.

    And, your new website. Very happy!! I smile all over myself when I see that sweet girl's face!

    ReplyDelete