Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back to the Beach

Y'all, I love this place.
IMG_6997

When the Gent asked if I wanted to go on an almost all-expense paid (he had some CLE classes to take in the mornings and so work paid for our travel costs, two-bedroom condo on the beach, and the Gent's meals) anniversary weekend trip to the beach, I said yes. Of course. As if I even had to think about it. The Gent knows I don't like to to make quick decisions, but if it is about the beach, the answer is yes. We took Annie with us because while I love nursing, I HATE pumping and if I had to do that all weekend it would not have been relaxing for me. But I told her she probably would not be invited on any more anniversary trips. ;) In case the pictures below don't do it justice, we had a fabulous time. And tonight we are going out for a special dinner sans Annie.

She's ready for the sand, let's go!
IMG_6901

Annie was really excited about the big windows in her room
IMG_6909

IMG_6914

IMG_6915

Watching the waves, girl after my own heart
IMG_6928

IMG_6934

Happy, happy baby
IMG_6953

Imagine the baby laughter soundtrack that goes with this photo
IMG_6955

IMG_6961

Happy, happy Daddy
IMG_6963

IMG_6969

IMG_6974

IMG_6988

IMG_7020

IMG_7027

Happy, happy Mama
IMG_7035

IMG_7054

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad Annie loves the beach as much as her mama and daddy. I love the picture of her little ruffled bottom crawling out to the water - makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete