Friday, December 16, 2011

Two Favorite Things

I finally found some jeans I love! And they are inexpensive, too! Target has revamped their denim and it makes more sense than any other jeans line I've tried. They have six different fits, from fit one (mom jeans) to fit six (teenybopper jeans). I prefer fit four in curvy (yep, that's me). Each fit comes in different styles - boot cut, straight leg, skinny, etc. BRILLIANT.

And the Gent has found the best men's dress shirt. From Joseph A Bank, so not super cheap but they have great deals if you get on their email list. The fitted traveler shirt fits him best. They come out of the dryer looking ironed. FABULOUS.

In other news, I'm still looking for socks that stay on Annie's feet that also have grippers on the bottom so she can practice walking . . .

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be keeping this jean info in mind come February when NOTHING fits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bostic, February calls for yoga pants! Remember the 24 hour outfit? All you need are yoga pants, a nursing cami, and a cute pair of flats. Top with a sweatshirt for home, trade sweatshirt for a blazer and add jewelry and you can go anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete