Monday, June 20, 2011

First Father's Day

A year ago, here's what we were celebrating! While it was hard to top that, I think the Gent still had a great first Father's Day. We went to church, then to Five Guys with friends, then spent the afternoon at home. Annie and I gave Daddy his cards and a new gardening book, then we all took naps. Huck was glad to have his Daddy close by. For dinner, per the Gent's request, I made homemade pimiento cheese sandwiches on artisan bread. Easy and scrumptious.

IMG_2390

IMG_2380

IMG_2400

I love watching my husband love our little girl. I knew he would be a great Daddy, but he's even better than I thought he would be. He is a pro at soothing a crying Annie, changing diapers, and making her grin. They are so cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment