Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tummy Time/Meal Time/Name Game Winner

We have to keep finding new places to do tummy time. Lately Annie's been tolerating it on top of the changing table.

IMG_2016

Last week I cooked my first full meal since Annie's birth. I had fully stocked the freezer before she was born, and we had friends bring us meals, too. But last week I pulled the last casserole out and then it was time to get back to cooking. I kept it simple: chicken breast, zucchini, and my favorite garlic smashed new-potatoes.

IMG_2010

Here is Annie hanging out with us at the table. It is a little blurry cause she wouldn't stop wiggling!

IMG_2012

And I realized I never published the results of the Baby Name Game!

Here were the closest entries on the blog:
Honey: Anna, 2/25, 7lbs 2 oz
Samantha: Anna, 2/17, 8 lbs 4 oz
Papaw: Ann, 2/25, 7lbs 2oz
Uncle Mike: Anna, 2/25, 6 lbs 8 oz

We also played guessing games at two of our showers:
Aunt Yaya guessed Annie!
Papaw guessed Annie!
Papa Gene guessed Jane Anne
Bostics guessed Laura Kathryn
Willifords guessed Kathryn Robin

And the Gent's co-workers took a try at it, too:
Ruth guessed Katie, 2/25, 8 lbs 3 oz

I believe overall Papaw is the clear winner. He got the name and was only off by one day and 2 oz. Congratulations, Papaw!!! Your prize is having your picture published below. :D

IMG_2073

Nana and Papaw came for a visit yesterday, we had a great time!

IMG_2072

No comments:

Post a Comment