Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Annie and the Gent sent me these gorgeous tulips (my favorite spring flowers) on Friday! On Sunday I got cards from both and a subscription to Southern Living. Now I won't have to keep borrowing Mom's. We spent the weekend at Honey and Poppa's house. It was Annie's first trip there and she had so much fun! She had a beautiful crib all set up for her, along with a changing station, towels, blankets, books, and anything else a baby could need! All four of her grandparents are spoiling her but I don't think she minds. ;) We also got to visit with Aunt Tessie and Uncle Tyler and Uncle T's dog, Charlie, a very adorable bulldog.

IMG_2017

IMG_2025

IMG_2026

IMG_2029

IMG_2031

IMG_2033

IMG_2034

IMG_2055

IMG_2064

IMG_2068

1 comment:

  1. I think that was the "most fun weekend" I have had in a long time! Thanks for making it so special. And Happy Mother's Day to the newest, best mama I know! Love you.

    ReplyDelete