Friday, July 16, 2010

Life Update

Not too much to blog about lately - here's what we've been doing.

The Gent:
Study
Study some more
Grab a snack
Then study some more
Sleep
Repeat

AbbasGirl:
Try not to throw up
Force self to eat something
Nap
Try harder not to throw up
Sleep
Repeat

In between we are spending lots of time with friends, and tying up loose ends in preparation for the move.

Now for a little nausea update . . .

The Gent has discovered that if I think something sounds good, my statement is in effect for about five minutes. Then it sounds yucky again. Move quickly! Faster!!

Here are the things I can make myself eat*:
crackers
provolone cheese
applesauce
hard ginger candies
lemon icebox pie
Moe's burritoes (I have no idea why this is appealing, but hey, whatever works at this point)

I have aversions to:
food
especially meat
especially melted cheese (except homemade mac and cheese randomly sounds good right now . . . check back in five minutes)
especially tomatoes, tomato sauce, etc
especially bread
especially anything that smells

*this list is subject to change at any time

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you're like hitting a moving target. Hopefully the nausea decreases over the next few weeks. It's all worth it! Spoken by a woman whose children were kind enough not to make her sick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo for nausea! I hope you feel better very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete