Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Time Again

The blog is already being taken over by baby . . . at only nine weeks. :) Here's an updated photo of our L'il Bit.

ultrasound 2

We had a check up today, everything looks great. The doctor did another ultrasound so we could see how much baby has grown! Looks more like a baby now, we could see the head (left) and two feet (far right), baby's heart beating, and watch baby wiggling around. Baby is about an inch long, the size of a strawberry.

Can I just say that our doctor has been wonderful through this whole experience. She handled our miscarriage so compassionately, and I've already been in four times (twice for bloodwork, twice for check ups with ultrasounds) with this baby. She is very reassuring and is doing so many extra things to let us know that baby is right on track. And today I was looking at her diploma, and noticed her middle name is Noel. I hadn't known that. Beautiful.

And in other news, I think the nausea is starting to get a little better. Or at least I am getting used to it. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost either, so I see that as a victory.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much baby has grown. I may change my mind, but I am thinking girl. :)

    ReplyDelete