Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby's First Photo

Baby's first ultrasound

We had our first "real" prenatal appointment today.

The day began so nicely. I had the day off from work, so we enjoyed sleeping in till 8. Then the Gent took the dogs to the dog park, like he does every morning. Except of all mornings, this was the morning Nick decided to take himself for a little walk. He got out of the fence and was missing for an hour before the Gent found him.

Meanwhile, I had to go to the doctor by myself, worried about Nick, and wishing hubby was with me!

He called right before my appointment started, saying "I found him and we're on our way." Luckily we live less than five minutes from the doctor's office. Nick got to hang out in the car during our appointment. Thank goodness it was nice and cool in the parking garage. GOOFY DOG.

Anyways, my appointment went wonderfully. The doctor and her nurse were so great with us. I go back for my next appointment in three weeks - they are keeping a close eye on me which definitely helps set my mind at ease.

And the doctor did an ultrasound, yay for baby's first photo! Baby's little heart is just beating away!

They are calculating my due date as February 22. I'll keep you posted, but all's well for now.

1 comment:

  1. My grandchild is just beautiful! And brilliant, too. It is amazing what you can learn from a first picture :) Can't wait to see you (all three of you) tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete