Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July Date Night

July date night was spent celebrating the Gent's birthday! Although it kind of felt like a date for me. :) We went to the art museum and then out for dinner at a darling little place close to downtown.

I tried to get a few pictures so I could make this post more interesting. I ended up with this one and I don't like it, but this is the best I could do with the camera on time delay, propped on a box on top of the bistro table. Don't judge. At least my arms look toned. And no, I do not have a double chin in real life.

IMG_4226

The food (not the photos) was wonderful. I had steak and the Gent had lamb. Okay, my food was wonderful. I tried a bite of hubby's because I had never had lamb. YUCK. EWWWWWW. DOUBLE YUCK. I do not like lamb. At least now I know.

IMG_4227

Next date night is to a baseball game. That's what the Gent wanted to do for his birthday, but the hometown team was on a road trip. So I bought him tickets to see our new hometown team play next month. Delayed gratification means we'll have more fun, right?

2 comments:

  1. The lamb was fantastic, in case anyone is curious. My wife and her tastebuds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might not be the best time to decide for life whether or not you like a new food :)

    ReplyDelete