Saturday, July 10, 2010

Don't Do It!

So last night I thought I would play around with Blogger's new template designer.

BIG MISTAKE.

JUST SAY NO.

It took me forever to figure out how to get back to the old "layout" feature. For some reason there is no "undo" button?!!?! So I had to go into HTML to get back to the old page. Sheesh. Way too complicated.

However, while I was experimenting with HTML, I figured out how to adjust the margins on my page so horizontal pictures show up completely, yay!

And then I went back and adjusted all my photo posts so you can see the whole thing.

Because the Gent was studying and I was looking for something to do. And I like for everything to be orderly. I know, I'll have to get over that in a few more months!

In the meantime, just stay away from template designer unless you really want to make over your entire blog! And make sure to save a copy of your HTML template before you start making changes!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! When I changed my blog over I went back and assigned categories to all of my posts. OCD? Maybe so.

    ReplyDelete