Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Essentials . . . Gone to the Dogs

This Monday, it's all about the dogs. I have three of them and volunteer with a dog rescue group, so doggies and their supplies are a big part of my life. And budget. Here are a few things we could live without, though Nick might argue about the Nylabones.

First up, the amazing Nylabone! They come in lots of different varieties and they are one of two brands of dog toy that my dogs do not destroy in under five minutes.


L.L. Bean dog beds. My boys' beds have their name monogrammed on top. Because they might get confused without it.


The other wonderful almost indestructible dog toy - KONG!


All you need is a good nylon buckle collar (much more secure than the plastic "quick release" kind)


And a six foot nylon leash. Don't let me catch you with a flexi! They are evil and teach your dog bad habits!

1 comment:

  1. Great list - and I would add Milk Bones - PA can't get enough of them :)

    ReplyDelete