Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Essentials . . . for the Kitchen

These are my favorite kitchen gadgets. I could live (and cook) without them, but I'm really glad I don't have to.

My coffee maker. Is there life without coffee? I guess there is but I don't want to find out. :)


KitchenAid mixer. Makes baking bread, cookies, and cakes so easy. Also makes scrumptious mashed potatoes. I love to bake but I don't think I'd enjoy it near as much if I didn't have this great gadget.


Oil sprayer. I usually use olive oil, or sometimes canola. Keeps baked goods, casseroles, scrambled eggs, pancakes, etc from sticking to the pan. And no nasty accelerants like in Pam.


Circulon cookware. I love Circulon - it cooks evenly and cleans easily, what more could you want in cookware?


KitchenAid food processor. It does everything - chops, dices, slices, kneads, and the list goes on. This great gizmo saves tons of time. And fingers, too, since I don't need knives very often anymore. :)


RubberMaid easy find storage containers and lids. I love these for storing leftovers, fruits and veggies, freezing chicken stock, packing lunches, and more. And I'm never stuck looking for a lid that will fit.


What are your favorite kitchen essentials?

2 comments:

  1. I have these ceramic knives that are awesome! I love to use knives - don't ask me why :) And I would really like one of those mixers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demarle Cookware http://shop.demarleathome.com/
    It is this revolutionary flexible cookware made of silicone and woven glass - not like the cheap stuff you get at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It is awesome! I can't wait till you have a house so I can buy you some :)

    ReplyDelete