Sunday, May 9, 2010

Make new friends, but keep the old

My friend Ellen is living with us for a few weeks while she completes an internship. We have been friends for a decade - wow, we are getting old! I am glad to have her here for a while. We haven't lived in the same city for the past seven years, so we are enjoying time to catch up. Here are some great pics of us over the years, ha!

New Year's Eve, 2000
Ellen New Years 2000

Formal night during high school
Ellen formal night

Ellen was one of my beautiful bridesmaids
cha_1173

And here we are today . . . I think we've grown up pretty good :)
IMG_3998

2 comments:

  1. One is silver and the other's gold :) At least I think that is how it ends! Love the hats

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...A circle's round, it has no end. That's how long I want to be your friend! I was a girl scout too :)

    ReplyDelete