Friday, February 26, 2016

Annie: Five

My baby is five today! And she is very excited about it, so we are, too. I really can't believe five years have passed so quickly. Annie brings so much joy to our lives (though sometimes I wonder how I am going to keep up with all her questions)! She is spunky and sweet and a great big sister. She loves learning and reading and all kinds of imaginary play. She's done wonderfully in her ballet class this year and with homeschooling. She loves to sing songs to God and memorize God's Word. Happy, happy birthday, Annie Kate! Hope being five brings all you are wishing for!

 photo IMG_1406_zpsuwy182pn.jpg

 photo IMG_3292_zpsto6hppp5.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my sweet Annie, who made me a Honey! Little did I know what joy being a grandmother was all about until Annie was born! I love you precious girl!
    Honey

    ReplyDelete