Friday, April 13, 2012

Roomba Delight

I love my Roomba. I have the pet-cleaning series from Sam's Club. It was about $250 (yes, an investment, but much less than the $600 versions you see elsewhere). It is magical. I press the power button before I go to bed at night, and when I wake up in the morning the floors are clean and Roomba is back on the power-charging station. I have added about three hours to my week thanks to this little gizmo. (Because when you have three long-haired dogs in your house, you have to vacuum at least every other day to keep up with the hair.) The Roomba is not completely maintenance free. Each morning I empty the bin and clean the brushes. It takes about three minutes. And the Roomba has not completely replaced my Dyson (which I still love, it is definitely the best at picking up pet hair). Obviously the Roomba can't move dining room chairs and get into crevices, so about once a month I have to pull out the Dyson for those tasks. But overall, I am very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment