Friday, April 20, 2012

Phriday Phone Photos

Emptying baskets is so much fun! Thankfully, this week she's learned that putting things back into baskets is lots of fun, too. She's actually a little obsessive about this right now--she has two baskets for fruit and vegetables in her play refrigerator, and she can't stand for any of her food to be on the shelf--it has to be in the basket to make her happy. I'm so proud of my little mini-me. I hope this continues for all her life. ;)
iphone4.20 006

I love a picture of a sleeping baby
iphone4.20 008

And a smiley one, too
iphone4.20 010

Kiddo loves her books. Of course her Daddy and I encourage her. She will sit in the floor and entertain herself by "reading" for a good half-hour.
iphone4.20 013

I think her favorite time of day is when Daddy gets home!
iphone4.20 014

Mama Rita made us these adorable cupcakes for Easter. They tasted even better than they looked, yum yum!
iphone4.20 015

I finally got my hair cut, hip hip hooray! Finding a new stylist after a move is always traumatic, ha!
iphone4.20 017

Playing with Mama's old dance clothes
iphone4.20 020

Fresh flowers make me happy
iphone4.20 021

And on that note, happy Friday, y'all. I'm going out for a margarita tonight. :D

1 comment:

  1. There is so much JOY in your home... love it!

    ReplyDelete