Friday, January 6, 2012

Phriday Phone Photos #3

Annie had so much fun playing with the presents under the tree
iphone 028

Love those blue eyes!
iphone 030

The door stop is one of her favorite "toys"
iphone 031

iphone 032

Baby on the move
iphone 033

Nalgene bottle, another favorite "toy"
iphone 034

Playing with real toys
iphone 035

iphone 039

iphone 040

New Year's Day good luck meal: corn bread and black eye peas simmered with a ham hock. Annie loved them, too.
iphone 037

The latest in footwear. Hey, be glad I didn't post a picture of what my toe looked like under all that. Way back in June I stubbed my toe. It kept bothering me and bothering me (I haven't been able to wear cute shoes since JUNE!) so I finally went to the doctor the end of August. Since then I've had seven doctor appointments and am currently on my sixth round of antibiotics trying to clear up a staph infection. This week the doctor pulled my nail off. It is supposed to take six months for a new nail to grow in, if it does grow back. Argh. How was it I made it through 19 years of dancing without ever seriously injuring my feet and now one stubbed toe has me wearing flip-flops in January?! 'k, through venting now.
iphone 038

No comments:

Post a Comment