Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ouch

Coming clean here . . .

I gained 32 pounds during my pregnancy.

15 disappeared easily in the first week.

2 since then.

15 to go.

The six week postpartum recovery period is now over. Time to do more than walk and cut refined sugar from my eating plan.

Argh.

I can exercise for real now.

No more excuses.

So . . .

Monday I started Jillian's 30 Day Shred.

Oy.

It is intense but do-able, especially since it only lasts for 20 minutes. That is really all the time Annie gives me, anyway. :)

I packed up all my maternity clothes yesterday and hung my skinny clothes back up. Inspiration!

I figure I will have to lose about 10 more pounds to fit back into most of them. I know the last few pounds may not come off till I'm through breastfeeding.

We'll see how this goes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment