Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby is a . . .

. . . girl!!! She is growing right on schedule and wriggling all around. I haven't felt any movement yet but I sure could see it on the screen! She didn't want to show us her face but she wasn't shy in the important area. :) There are a couple of 4d pictures, too, as a sneak peak. We'll have a big 4d ultrasound at 28 weeks.

Profile - we saw her sucking her thumb but it didn't get captured in this shot
ultrasound 3.1

Spreading her legs for the world to see. We'll talk about that after she is born, ha! But for now we were thankful for the view.
ultrasound 3.2

Here she is!
ultrasound 3.3

Look at those cute little legs. I hope they'll be chubby!
ultrasound 3.4

10 comments:

  1. YAY for a healthy, beautiful baby GIRL!!!! She is so blessed to have you and the Gent as parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again!! The roomie was just so excited, she could not stop talking about her excitement about this sweet baby girl while we were running today. Oh and I have seen the beginning of this girl's future wardrobe, VERY CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so skinny! You better start eating some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAIR ACCESSORIES...HERE WE COME!!!! :-D LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geesh! I teared up looking at her! (And had I known, I would have voted a girl! God didn't have you with all those little girls all those years at Dance Etc. for nothing!)
    Congratulations sweetie! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH! She's beautiful already! What a blessed little girl! She has the best parents in the world...and a pretty fabulous aunt (sort of)! ;) AND I'm so glad "it" can now be replaced with "her."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, for the first time in my life (hahaha) i am okay with being wrong.

    What a blessing!!!! and what a lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I am so happy for you two :) For some reason I couldn't imagine you with anything but a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats on that beautiful baby girl!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete