Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nursery Sneak Peek

I couldn't find any nursery decor I liked. So Mom ordered a million (slight exaggeration) fabric swatches and we started planning.

So many fabric swatches . . . this is after we narrowed it down from 50 to about 10.
IMG_4626

Decisions, decisions . . . what do you think, Mom?
IMG_4624

The winners! Now Mom and I have lots of sewing to do.
IMG_4649

Cute changing table we found at a flea market/antique mall.
IMG_4647

For the record, the Gent approved all our choices. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your materials match your blog. :) Can't wait to see the finished project...it's going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my it is beautiful! I never thought it would be any different. I love the dressing table and so glad the Gent approves! Speaking of sewing my mom made all my nursery stuff from the bumper pads to the diaper stacker and they were great if you need the pattern I will gladly get it and send it. Cant wait to see the results.......

    ReplyDelete