Friday, August 13, 2010

Quick Baby Update

We had our 12 week appointment this morning. Everything is progressing just fine. We were able to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time today - so fun! Baby's heart is beating about 160 beats per minute.

I am not gaining any weight but that's not surprising given how little I've been up for eating. The doctor says I will start putting it on soon and not to worry one bit. I have no appetite for sugar or coffee and haven't for the past 8 weeks. Very, very unusual for me! Right now my cravings (subject to change at any time) are for Caesar salad, apples, and French bread. Of all the things I could be eating I guess that's not too bad.

So what do you think, boy or girl? ;)

3 comments:

  1. I reserve the right to change my mind, but right now I think girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana says:

    Old wives tales say a heartbeat of
    less than 140 is a boy
    more than 140 is a girl

    ReplyDelete