Friday, August 20, 2010

Here We Are

Yes, we made it! Been a very busy week moving, setting up our house, and starting a new job. There will be several moving updates, but this will get you started. Last Friday and Saturday, this was the scene at our old apartment . . .

IMG_4286

IMG_4287

IMG_4289

IMG_4292

IMG_4293

IMG_4296

Lastly, thank you so much to our dear friends and family who helped with the move! We really could not have done it without your help. I'd still be sitting and looking at boxes if it were up to me!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your move! I am so glad that you left a comment and said hello! I told Keith you had left a comment-what a blast from the past! Seems like just yesterday we were at MCBC. I loved reading through your blog and seeing where God has taken you! Congrats on the pregnancy and I LOVE hearing your heart for adoption! If you read through our blog at all, I am SURE you see this is something that God has placed on our hearts! Isn't is crazy to think that Keith leads a church now!??! He sure has grown up. :)
    please keep in touch- shelleywalatka at gmail.com. not sure where you guys moved but we have adoption contacts all over!
    have a great weekend getting unpacked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at all those boxes! And they are all unpacked and stored away awaiting the next move. Glad I have a year to recover!

    ReplyDelete