Friday, August 27, 2010

Office, Kitchen, and Laundry Room

If you go through the dining room, you're in the office. To your right:
IMG_4338

To your left:
IMG_4339

Then you go through the office to the kitchen, and then on to the laundry room. These photos are actually taken from the laundry room. My appliances are ancient but they do work. And I really miss my granite countertops. But the things I love about this house (almost) make up for the kitchen.
IMG_4342

IMG_4343

IMG_4344

One of the things I love: a real laundry room, not just a closet. And it's pretty! I always wanted a pretty laundry room. :)
IMG_4340

IMG_4341

Bedrooms to come . . .

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the curtains! You did a great job. The red really makes the kitchen pop and the stripes in the laundry room are so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous of your laundry ROOM! One day I'll get one too... Enjoy your cute new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute house! you have done such a great job, especially in a short amount of time! i am jealous of that laundry room-we do 2 loads a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotten everything set up quick! Very cute new house- I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRECIOUS!!!! not that I expected any less!

    Great work.

    ReplyDelete