Friday, February 19, 2010

Right on Schedule

Yesterday was a good day. The sun shone and the temperature got above freezing. And it didn't snow.

And you know what else?

Okay, most of you don't want to know what I'm about to write - falls under the heading of TMI. You know who you are, so quit reading now.

The rest of you, scroll down . . .















My period showed up right on schedule! Four weeks to the day of our miscarriage. The doctor told me it would be 4-8 weeks before I got a period, and could be as long as 10 weeks without being abnormal. That would have been a long time for my body to be in limbo and my emotions all out of whack. For the past four weeks I've been wondering when my body would heal. Now I know that it has. Our hearts are still healing, and I know they will be for a while. But at least we are on the road to recovery. I've never been so excited to get my period in my life. :) Thanks to all our dear family and friends who have been praying for us!

2 comments:

  1. YAY YOUR PERIOD!! :-P God is good - and I love you and can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete