Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mom

Mom came up for a few days the beginning of this week. Gent has been so busy with school and I enjoyed having her around to keep me company! Plus Mom always spoils me . . . am I spoiled if I know it? We enjoyed some yummy dinners out and shopping. While I was at work Mom took care of some tasks I'd been meaning to complete, like washing and ironing our duvet cover and stocking the freezer with casseroles. Thanks, Mom!

Here are some pictures of the "happies" she brought with her, plus some adorable things we picked up at Target.







The two pair of flats are so comfortable they feel like house slippers. Mom brought me the red ones, and after I wore them to work Monday I decided I needed another pair and bought the blue. And aren't these pillows the cutest?! They sell all different patterns of slipcovers at Target for $4.99. I plan to change them out with the seasons. They add lots of flair to our family room for just $10.

3 comments:

  1. Mom's are the best! I got the same flower pillow cover for our guest room/office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the blue flats! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, my very own post. I'm so honored :) And I love spoiling you! I might have to buy me some pillows like I bought you. They are so happy. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete