Friday, February 3, 2017

7 months

Third trimester, here we go...

 photo IMG_7973_zpsbiptmfie.jpg

I am feeling great; I tend to have very easy pregnancies once I get past the lingering nausea. David is a very active baby and I feel him kick and roll throughout the day and night. His siblings love to feel him kicking and wriggling. They went with us for a 4D ultrasound last week and that was a sweet time for all of us. David responds to certain stimuli just as my other babies did. I know because of his brain abnormality, scientifically he probably shouldn't, and that makes it all the more precious. I won't pretend to understand how the brain and soul connect. But I know that David responds when I eat ice cream and spicy foods, and startled every time the tympani played at the symphony last week. I am assured that David is alive and happy and pain-free right now, and we are all treasuring these weeks together.

1 comment:

  1. Love his interacting with you and love the family interacting he's getting to have and vise versa <3

    ReplyDelete