Friday, April 10, 2015

Thirty

I turned thirty a few weeks ago! I had a great day of celebrating. The Gent made us a pancake breakfast and I opened my cards. Then I met a friend and her little ones at the botanical gardens and we enjoyed time outside on a beautiful spring day. When we got home my sweet hubby, with help from Honey and Tessie, had arranged a surprise lunch complete with chocolate cake. Honey watched the munchkins during the afternoon and I went to get a facial and do a little shopping. The Gent and I went out for dinner and then--one more surprise--to the symphony! Thanks to all who helped make my day a special one!

 photo IMG_8716_zpscgru01z8.jpg

 photo IMG_8693_zps7imkyfqm.jpg

 photo IMG_8709_zpsedlkagpw.jpg

 photo IMG_8685_zpsyz6ietb0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment