Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year's Christmas with Bebe and Papa Rick

 photo IMG_8969_zpsea5d6706.jpg

 photo IMG_8970_zps44a8f1c9.jpg

The kids were mostly pictured-out at this point, but I did manage to get a few good ones in (most show JJ's face, so I won't post them here). Bebe and Papa Rick joined us to celebrate New Year's and a belated Christmas and an early birthday for Bebe. We were glad to have them here to celebrate all and sundry!

Also, I am please to report that my children are almost back on schedule after the holiday fun. They enjoyed all the extra attention and sugar and presents but I am glad to have everyone back in routine...at least as much as possible with the house a disaster zone from all the projects (electric work, drywall repair, new playroom carpet, rearranging bedrooms, prepping for baby). Also, each day brings said projects closer to completion. And me closer to labor, eek! I better go clean out a drawer or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment