Friday, January 2, 2015

Munchkin Nine Months and the Baby Guessing Game!

 photo IMG_8965_zps14abc593.jpg

Nine months and almost there! I suddenly realized I have about three million small tasks and then several big ones I want to get finished before Munchkin arrives. Thankful for my sweet husband who is putting up with my nesting combined with my annual January deep clean and clean out urge! It is busy around here, for sure. Here's a peek at what's on my big to-do list...

Put away Christmas décor
Clean out house, sort Craigslist postings and charitable donations
Re-do storage as needed (arts and crafts, linens, shoes)
Sort items for consignment sale
Update family scrapbook
Update kids’ Shutterfly books
Order Annie’s invitations
Finish planning/shopping for Annie’s birthday party
Amazon order
Set up nursery
Clean cars; rearrange car seats and install baby seat
Preregister at hospital and type kids’ schedule
Have downstairs electrical work and drywall repair completed
Make 4 more meals and 6-8 loaves bread for freezer
Set up Jacob’s big boy room
Have carpet installed in playroom
Set up play room
Re-bid insurance
Get oil changed and tires rotated
Pack hospital bag, include birth plan and gifts for kids

Then if I have time I'll deep clean the house. Spent 2 1/2 hours on the kitchen yesterday and it is pretty sparkly! :)

Now time for the baby guessing game. If you want to play, leave a comment with your guess on:
- baby's name
- when she will arrive (for reference, I'm due Jan 25; Annie was 4 days late and Sophie 6 days late)
- how much she will weigh and how long she will be

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this game! My guess is that she will be born 1/23/15 (starting a new trend) and she will be 7lbs 6oz and 19 inches. Her name will be Elizabeth (Lizzie).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any idea about name this time! I'm going to guess Sarah. I think she will be born on her due date, January 25, because it will make my life so much easier with two babies due so close. I think she will weigh 8 lbs, 1 oz and will be 20 inches long. And I have zero confidence in any of my guesses! :)
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe her name will be Mary. :)
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this game too :) I think she will be born on January 27th in the afternoon or evening, be a little less than 20 inches long and will weigh 7lbs and 7.5 oz because that is what Sydney was :):).

    Now, for the name, I have no ideas on that one but can't wait to find out.

    Best of luck for a smooth delivery AND to get all your tasks done with time to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH and BTW - you look awesome for 9 months pregnant - beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. January 26, 2015. Sarah Elizabeth. 8 lb, 2 oz, 21 inches. Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  7. January 29, 7lbs 12 oz, 20½ inches

    ReplyDelete