Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New Orleans Weekend

The Gent and I enjoyed a lovely weekend in New Orleans--with no babies. And the munchkins had a great time with Honey and Poppa. Thanks!

One baby got to tag along :)
 photo photo67_zps3e2c29a9.jpg

WWII museum was very interesting (though I should have chosen better footwear--too much walking for boots!)
 photo photo68_zps7581f9b6.jpg

Coffee by the Mississippi
 photo photo69_zpsb624d379.jpg

There was lots of delicious food to be had. Cochon Butcher was definitely our favorite, but no pictures there, so this one of beignets will have to do.
 photo photo70_zpsd5925e77.jpg

Jackson Square
 photo photo71_zps2440d93d.jpg

Hurrah for time away! I would say I now feel relaxed and recharged, except I came down with a horrible cold Sunday night and the Gent had to go out of town for work (thankfully he's back now) and it's taking all my energy to not crawl back into bed and leave the kids to their own devices. Wonder what my house would look like if I did?!

1 comment:

  1. You guys look like you enjoyed the time alone together - I am sure it will become fewer and farther between in a couple of months.

    You are looking Great! Gent doesn't look so bad either ;)

    ReplyDelete