Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Munchkin: Seven Months + Bonus Ultrasound Pic

 photo IMG_8474_zps574a9ed0.jpg

 photo 28weekultrasound_zpsea507468.jpg

Here we are and growing nicely but thankfully slowly on the weight gain. Looks like I can continue to indulge in ice cream several times a week. :) I had an extra ultrasound at 28 weeks to check on the placenta, which has shifted up, and baby is head down (stay that way, Munchkin), so I am preparing for another natural birth. Which will be hard but worth it...I don't think I'll think about that too much just yet, ha! I am feeling good and yoga three times a week keeps the back pain at bay. JJ and Annie are starting to get a kick out of feeling baby kick. So all is well here on the baby front, we'll just keep on as we are for one more trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment