Monday, February 3, 2014

Sophie: Eight Months

 photo IMG_5928_zpsbd24fa65.jpg

My little cuddlebug. She's so precious. This month Sophie has learned to babble and I hear lots of mamas and a few dadas and nanas. Love this stage! (Of course, I love every stage...each month I think, this is my favorite!) She is very sturdy sitting up and still rocking on her hands and knees, but no real crawling yet. Sophie loves to play with her big brother and sister and is also very interested in looking at other babies. She likes to sit in my lap and read books, but can entertain herself with a toy or two for long periods of time. Sophie is wearing 6-9 month clothing and is finally about to move to size two diapers, we're just finishing up the ones we have left. Sophie loves to eat and is finger feeding a good bit, but I told her she does have to finish the purees in the freezer. :) Sophie's schedule looks something like this: wake around 6am to nurse, goes back to sleep till 8 or 9. Wakes up, nurses, has breakfast, gets dressed. Morning playtime or adventures out. Noon, nurse and eat lunch. Nap from 1pm till 4 or 5. Playtime with Mama and the big kids. 6:15pm dinner and playtime with Daddy. 7pm bath, nurse, and bed. 10pm, nurse (I'm waking her up for this one. Tried dropping this feeding but she was waking at 3am so I added it back. Will try dropping again in another few weeks.) Happy eight months old, Sophie!

1 comment: